Browse » Home » » Building Your Global Domains International Home Business

Building Your Global Domains International Home Business

By Russ Howe

As far as home businesses go, Global Domains International is a quite lucrative online opportunity. Yet so many of it's affiliates completely fail to build a decent income despite the bonuses and monthly income which are possible. Why does this happen? Today we will tell you why, and show you how to stop it from happening to YOUR business.

If you have read our articles before you'll know that we tend to cut out the usual hype and get right to the heart of the matter. Today is no different. Over the last half a decade we have used the GDI affiliate plan ourselves, becoming the world's leading team no less, so the things we point out below are based on actual experiences, not merely theories or ideas.

Wherever you look in GDI there are people failing. Over 80% of the estimated 100,000 members worldwide are making no money. How is it that the other 20% are? What are they doing that's so radical or different to the others? The answers are simpler than you may think...

The harsh reality of the situation is that while online business is an avenue free for anybody to explore, most people fail to get anywhere because they are not determined enough to put the work in to build their own business. Dreaming about the possible income you could generate is one thing, doing it takes time and is another matter entirely.

When you are at work you have colleagues and/or a boss to push you towards hitting targets. While it's nice to think that you are able to work for yourself from home the one thing people miss is there is nobody pushing them. You see, this causes them to unintentionally sit back and expect success to just happen. The early days of creating a business are the ones which require the most work.

That one aspect is where so many people fail and so many other people succeed.

They often say you either have it or you don't. If you want something badly enough you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse. Look around in GDI and you will see the proof of that, with countless affiliates blaming outside influences for their own business failing to grow.

We have seen the following excuses so much:

1) My sponsor said they would help me but didn't. I didn't even get an email back.

2) My team members kept on quitting so it's their fault.

3) The system I was using just was not effective.

4) I can't get any further forward, no matter what I do.

These are the statements of somebody who is simply not cut out to be their own boss. Before you join a company like GDI or any other serious home business you need to be able to accept the accountability that comes with working for yourself. If your business fails it is ultimately your fault.

Just dealing with that one issue will help you so much you won't even realize it right now.

It is shown throughout history that if you are determined to achieve something you will. If you work long enough and hard enough at anything in life, eventually you will enjoy all the success you set out to accomplish. We have done that with our Global Domains International business. And while all the folks we originally met five years ago continue to talk about how they 'can't get ahead no matter how hard they try', we hope today's article helps you to do just that.

About the Author:


Post a Comment

(c) Copyright Ikok Blog